This seminar is designed to provide participants with a practical sense of what is
required to prepare Form 10-K annual reports, Form 10-Q quarterly reports, Form 8-K current reports, and the Schedule 14A proxy statement.
Course materials are continuously updated to give perspective on current issues on the SEC's
agenda, such as Non-GAAP disclosures, the Disclosure Effectiveness Project, Dodd-Frank initiatives, the JOBS Act, trends in SEC comments and XBRL.
Small group exercises and practical examples demonstrate how the regulations are applied and reinforce participant understanding of key topics.
In addition to the workbook manual, participants will also receive an SEC Rules and Regulations Manual and gain insight into how to research information.
5/22-5/23/2017 San Diego
8/28-8/29/2017 New York
Venue and Hotel Details
- The SEC, Its Operations, and Organization
- Non-U.S. GAAP Financial Measures
- Dealing Effectively with SEC Staff
- Developing the Form 10-K Annual Report
- Item by Item Analysis of Form 10-K Requirements
- Preparing the Form 10-Q Quarterly Report
- Current Reporting on Form 8-K
- Proxy Statement and Annual Report to Shareholders
- Current Hot Issues including Trends in SEC Comments, XBRL, and SEC Reporting using IFRS
Level of Knowledge:
Field of Study:
Group Live, Instructor-Led Course
Mary Anne Busse, Former Senior Counsel in the Division of Corporation Finance at the SEC and currently Managing Director of Great Disclosure, LLC.
“Mary Anne Busse was phenomenal! She was effective, held my attention, was able to get great class participation. This was by far the best CPE course I have attended in my 15-year career.” - Senior Accounting Manager, Large Piping and Tubing Manufacturer
* Discounts cannot be combined and must be applied at time of initial registration.
** Tuition price includes daily breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon refreshments.