This one-day seminar is designed to help finance professionals successfully manage their presence,
information and audience interaction when conveying complex data and concepts to both financial and non-financial
audiences. It provides organizational formats for sharing information as well as extensive practice on the key skills
that enhance a professional’s impact when presenting. Participants will learn to deliver information from PowerPoint
when standing in front of a large group, and while seated at a meeting. Each half-hour in the class will involve about
10 minutes of briefing by the instructor, followed by 20 minutes of practice in small groups.
5/11/2017 New York
Venue and Hotel Details
- Introduction to Presentation Skills
- Refining your executive presence
- Connecting with Your Audience
- Managing Your Physical Presence
- Using Visual Aids with Impact
- Developing Your Presentation
- Practicing Your Delivery
- Conducting Sit-Down Presentations
- Delivering a Complete Business Presentation
- Handling Questions & Answers
- Responding to Emotional Questions
- Controlling Interruptions
- Creating a Reinforcement Plan
Please bring a presentation that you have delivered in the recent past or one that you plan to deliver soon. Bring your laptop with your presentation loaded onto it. If you present using handouts, or a PowerPoint deck presentation, please bring three copies of the presentation materials with you, in addition to your laptop.
Level of Knowledge:
Field of Study:
Group Live, Instructor-Led Course
Facilitators from Exec|Comm, a business communications skills consulting firm offering seminars and training in effective sales, meeting management, and leadership training.
* Discounts cannot be combined and must be applied at time of initial registration.
** Tuition price includes daily breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon refreshments.