Advanced 10-K Workshop is a one-day seminar designed to increase the disclosure knowledge of professionals with a good understanding of the Form 10-K requirements, Regulation S-X, Regulation S-K, and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
Using small group exercises supplemented by lecture, this course is designed to give participants an advanced understanding of more complex reporting scenarios, focusing on the most effective preparation of the SEC’s Form 10-K Annual Report. The Workshop will include the latest issues facing reporting entities including Non-GAAP Financial Measures, the SEC Disclosure Effectiveness Project and Disclosure Committee best practices. The seminar will have small group and large group discussion, and will also include current SEC comment letters and other hot items.
The Advanced 10-K Workshop is recommended for previous attendees of the
SEC Reporting & Compliance
course and the MD&A Disclosures Workshop; or for those professionals with experience in SEC Reporting.
Venue and Hotel Details
- SEC Reporting (10-K, Planning, Preparation, and Timing Best Practices)
- Selected Financial Data Considerations
- MD&A Considerations
- Financial Statement Considerations
- Business, Risk Factors and Executive Compensation Considerations
- Disclosure Trend Considerations
- SEC Comment Letter Trends and Hot Topics
Baseline understanding of Form 10-K requirements
Level of Knowledge:
Field of Study:
Group Live, Instructor-Led Course
Mary Anne Busse, Former Senior Counsel in the Division of Corporation Finance at the SEC and currently Managing Director of Great Disclosure, LLC.
* Discounts cannot be combined and must be applied at time of initial registration.
** Tuition price includes daily breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon refreshments.